Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Voracious Dreamer

Tailored Dress designed by Moi. :)
I designed this dress when I was 17 years old, that was only 3 years ago.. :) it was tailored, yes. :) i know its a simple teeny bopper dress but i love how it fits me . :) the color and the feel of the cloth – it’s a soft, silk-like feel cloth. :p

This is what i wore during the weekend. :) Sunday to be specific.. :D I wanted to wear a dress but look not overdone. good thing i ran into this dress which is hanging in the corner of my closet. :D

hmm, wearing this for the first time after i don’t know how long made me reminisce the good old days.. the days where time ain’t a factor for my hobbies and desires. such as doodling and sketching outfits. you might take my statements wrong, im not a good artist. haha! but, i dream to be. :)

i am a Voracious Dreamer. :D

HYPE

2 comments: