Monday, April 01, 2013

Strangeness and Charm

This is what I wore to one of my high school teacher's wedding sometime July of last year. If I remember it correctly, I bought this piece at Tango during one of our summer shopping sprees. If you have noticed, floral print is really my thing. I love it because it instantly gives me that girly vibe almost making me feel like a very pretty tulip. With all the color blocking and experiments today, I decided to just pair my outfit with a wedge which I bought at VNC with the same color scheme as my dress for a change. 

Well, that's all for now. Toodles! :)



1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for where to buy hemp oil in Australia? Visit Ricks Hemp Oil store to choose from a premium organic range of hemp seed oil products today!
    cbd australia
    CBD Oil Reviews
    CBD Oil for Dogs

    ReplyDelete